List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bugzilla Interface
From:       Jeff Stuart <jstuart () computer-city ! net>
Date:       2004-03-04 7:21:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

While working with kbugbuster is "nice"... I notice that it uses email to
interface with Bugzilla.  Now, I have a few questions:

1) How does one confirm a bug and move it from unconfirmed to new status?
2) How does one move it from new to assigned status?
3) How does one close the bug with things like Resolved/Invalid, Duplicate,
etc?

All of the above of course with kbugbuster.  Also is there way to have
kbugbuster JUST look at say wishes or bugs of a SPECIFIC status?

Or would it just be best for me to use the web interface for all of this?