Cyrille Berger writes: | Hello, | Why did you not use the kpart plugin system ? (KPart::Plugin, as described | here : http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/kparts/index.html and | here : | http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.2-api/kparts/html/classKParts_1_1Plugin.html) | What are the advantages of your plugin system ? As you will see from the later URL, KParts::Plugin does actually inherit the same classes as my plugin class does, so I doubt there is much difference. During the writing I was suggested to look at that, but unfortunately forgot about it again. So the main conclusion really is, there's no big reason to it, I'll have a look, and eventually update the document. Cheers Jesper. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<