List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Inconsistent behaviour of KAction + keyPressEvent
From:       Alexander Schunk <alexander_schunk () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-02-16 20:56:27

Hi,

i have read about this problem in the linux magazine.
The point is that, there are, of course, standardized
reactions for keypressings in kAction but if you use a
box linux system, it may be possible that some of the
shortcuts have been redefined by your distributor and,
whats worse, there are concurring shortcuts in some
applications, that is, if you press a shortcut, two
actions will happen at the same time.

However, this is not your fault, but may be your
distributions fault.
Cheers.
Alexander

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de