List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: automake nightmare...
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2004-02-14 17:18:36

On Saturday 14 February 2004 17:30, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Thomas Lübking -- Saturday 14 February 2004 17:15:
> > PS: this should really have kicked me into your spam folder ;-)
>
> No, it didn't. bogofilter is smart enough. But still, you are
> needlessly degrading statistical and other filter methods and are
> thus helping spammers. Guess what?  *PLONK*   :-P
>
> m.

Sorry. I really didn't think about this fact.
I was just a bit annoyed, as we had several virus attacks ( especially by
mydoom in the last days), just because some guys (even from our company) were
stupid enough to click on every stupid offer.
so i made this signature - but removed it now because of your correct
statement (and the fact that the attack is some time ago now ;-)
So, sorry again.

---
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!