List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Crash KNotify KDE 3.2
From:       "torelli () szn ! it" <torelli () szn ! it>
Date:       2004-02-06 7:42:26

Hi,

I just installed KDE 3.2 from SLackware packages.
Just after the splash screen the KCrash handler appears
telling me that KNotify crashed. Also another window
asks me if I want to disable arts output or retry. If I
retry the Kcrash handler appears again, but if I run arts
from the command line all works. Is it a bug or something
else ?

Also where is ksvg ?

Thank you,
--