List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KIO::http_post
From:       Sheraz <sakings99 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-02-05 19:11:43

i'm having confusion in following:

>job = KIO::http_post( m_url, postData, false );
>job->addMetaData("content-type", contentType );
>job->addMetaData("referrer", referrerURL);

m_url is set with KURL...
by setHost,setProtocol methods...

after all that i have put signals for data and
done...without any problem...postdata is filled with
data......but in above http_post lines it seems
addMetada is being set after the call or ? .......or
how will this call be initiated so that i'll be
getting my data in respective slots after post
operation....

can any one help me in this situation ?