List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Supporting QA Team (was QA Team [JRT] )
From:       Alexander Schunk <alexander_schunk () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-01-31 14:24:55

Hi,

Thanks very much. Sometimes i got window hang when
working with YaST but this seems to be SuSE problem. I
have a general question - may be bug - on KDE. I used
to shutdown KDE via the shutdown dialog that appears
when logging out. But after some starts, this dialog
totally appeared and i only can change to other user
and then shutdown via the logging dialog.
I don't think that's normal behaviour of KDE.
May be we can talk german, since i conclude from your
lastname that you were german.
Cheers, Mfg
Alex