List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmix and shortcut keys
From:       Éric Brunet <Eric.Brunet () lps ! ens ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-30 23:07:24

Hello,

With kde 3.1.94, if I press a key assigned to XF86AudioRaiseVolume,
kmix is launched and the volume is increased.

How can I prevent kmix from being run ? I didn't see this shortcut in the
control center; is the XF86AudioRaiseVolume keysym builtin ?

What I would like to do, is to assign the keys
XF86Audio(Raise|Lower|Mute)Volume to the kmix_applet, and never use kmix.

Thank you,

Éric Brunet