List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QA Team [JRT]
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-01-30 13:33:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

James,

Do you have some plan for QA inside KDE? How would we attract the volunteers?
There is things in KDE that are far more interesting to do and are still not
done.

I mean, I did not understand what your suggestion is. Are you suggesting the
developers should do the QA work?

There is also the interest of a testing engineer, but it seems that a general
testing schema is considered too bureaucratic, increasing the barriers for
contributing.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz