I try next in vcalconduit dir : make vcalconduitSettings.h make korganizerConduit.h make and compile work fine.You have this *.h files, probably regards On Thursday 22 January 2004 02:17 pm, Adriaan de Groot wrote: > On Thursday 22 January 2004 16:07, snpe wrote: > > and error is same - I don't know chekc for kconfig_compiler > > See if kconfig_compiler is called during compilation of the vcal conduit. > Since you say the rest of the conduits compile fine, I'd say its something > weird with the Makefile.am in the vcal conduit itself - but I don't know > what, since it compiles fine for me here with auto*. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<