List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compiling kdepim (CVS HEAD)
From:       snpe <snpe () snpe ! co ! yu>
Date:       2004-01-22 14:20:31

I am checkout again, change METASOURCES to AUTO,
call 'make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean', and
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure ...
make

and error is same - I don't know check for kconfig_compiler

I skip vcalconduit in Makefile in conudits dir and kdepim compile (kpilot work), but kicker don't work
for me (kicker work hard - kswap and kdeinit - kicker work long and kerenl VM kill kdeinit for kicker)
I don't know what is a problem - kde 3.2 pst beta2 work fine

regards