List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: makefile -f Makefile.cvs aborts with compile_kpilot does not
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2004-01-18 16:36:08

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Now, if you don't know what you might have to change, I'd say you are
> better off not using CVS HEAD anyways.

Oops, sorry Volker, I didn't want to offend you. I seem to have mixed you
and Mickael up (Just read through the thread and after reading Mickaels
mail I got quite angry...).

Anyway, Adriaan just commited the merge for kpilot, so your problem should
be solved without the need for editing Makefile.am's.

Cheers,
Reinhold