List:       kde-devel
Subject:    memleak in kopete (since december at least)
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () websites ! pl>
Date:       2004-01-17 16:30:13

Hi,
I ve been using kopete for awhile and it seems that after several h of using
it makeskswapd take 100% cpu and takes full memory. I reme,ber this
happenning in december too but at that time I thought it was just a bug in
the snap and that it'll get fixed.
From what I see monitoring the memory kopete takes might take 2-3 mb per
minute, which gives 120-180 mb an hour and after 3-4h I get the kswapd thing.
I remember talking baout that on irc with someone (boren?) who told me that
similar things happen in ksirc.
Any ideas?
--
Piotr Szymanski