List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The Documentation of the KDE-library could not be found
From:       Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar () ida ! ing ! tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2004-01-14 22:04:21

Roberto Mason wrote:

>I've just installed a Redhat 9.0 workstation at home. I been wanting to
>get back into programming for while now, and what better way then to do
>it with Kdevelop.
>
>I installed Kdevelop on my workstation. When I go to run it, I get the
>above message. I'd like to have the KDE-Library docs installed on my
>machine, but Redhat doesn't seem to include in its distribution, unless
>it's under some other RPM file.

Try kdelibs-devel-doc or some combination of these words.

>Can I download the docs from KDE, and where can I find them.I found
>several link in KDE, but they were outdated

The ones at this page are the latest:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/libraryref.html

For this kind of questions is better to use the kdevelop mailing list
The info is on the www.kdevelop.org website.
AFAIK the site is 99% updated and in sync with the latest version of
kdevelop in CVS.

--
Amilcar Lucas