After trying out unsermake for the first time last night with current CVS, here are the problems: 1. kdemultimedia: mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/mmxidct_asm.S does not get compiled. My workaround was to compile it manually, and insert it into libmpegplay. 2. kdegames: attempts to link libkdegames even before it is compiled. My workaround was to issue a make in the libkdegames directory before issuing a make in the toplevel directory. 3. kdepim: error compiling libicalss/* because of problems with ical.h, but deleting ical.h and regenerating it makes it compile. 4. koffice: make does not even start, failing instead with the message: kword/mailmerge/Makefile.rules:9: *** missing separator. Stop. I have no idea why any of these don't work, and I don't have a workaround for 4. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ravi >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<