List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open Bugs in 3.2
From:       Klaus Niederkrueger <kniederk () math ! uni-koeln ! de>
Date:       2004-01-13 14:00:58

Sorry. The bug in kcalc was my fault, and actually I was not hiding away
from the mailing list out of embarassement, but I was on holidays with no
internet (argh!).

I'm happy the bug has been fixed now.

The whole number problem made me think a bit, because I would like to
enable kcalc to compute with scientific units (meter, kilogram, newton
etc.) and other units ($, Euro, pound, inch, ounce, angles), but also with
integer numbers like "int", "byte" "long int" etc, and with dates and
fractions, maybe arbitrary precision numbers...

Like in another thread, I think too that this should be recycled for other
programs (like kspread, but maybe also for kghostview (mm, pt, inch), for
kpim (time between two dates) etc).

So, what do you think? Is anybody interested in designing an outline for
an API for such a library?

Cheers

	Klaus