List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open Bugs in 3.2
From:       Andreas Hartmann <andihartmann () freenet ! de>
Date:       2004-01-12 7:52:23

Graeme Ambler wrote:
> I also find it really hard to believe that the problem did
> not exist in 3.1.4.

It's not necessary to believe it, you can test it! Run it and you will
see, that it works. It's much too easy to say, I can't believe it.

One more hint:
Do the following:

andreas@athlon:~ > bc
bc 1.04
Copyright (C) 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1997 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type `warranty'.
49.84 + 33.52
83.36
49.8400000000002 + 1
50.8400000000002
49.84000000000000001 + 1
50.84000000000000001

Why can bc do it right, why can kcalc from KDE 3.1.4 do it right, but not
kcalc in KDE 3.2?

Kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann