List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open Bugs in 3.2
From:       "Malte S. Stretz" <msquadrat.nospamplease () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-01-11 15:59:24

On Sunday 11 January 2004 15:16 CET Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Sonntag 11 Januar 2004 03:38 schrieb Malte S. Stretz:
> > ok, tomorrow... erm... today CVS is frozen for release. But there are
> > (of course) still open bugs, some of them filed in BKO. I tried to
> > summarize some of the bugs I monitor of which I think they are grave
> > enough that they should be fixed for 3.2.
>
> I'm very much aware of open grave bugs, but there will be a KDE 3.2.1 and
> we really need to have this out.

I just wanted to point out that if anybody needs help fixing these bugs, I'm
here to test patches and give debug information.

At least the first two crashes are reproducable adn thus the chances are
relatively high that they are also fixable.

The last one about the clock renders the clock useless for me but might be a
simple KConfig issue.

And the KNewsTicker one isn't really grave but should be trivial to fix.

Cheers,
Malte