i think you should think about a giFT plugin, Apollon would support bittorrent automaticaly. On Thursday 08 January 2004 19:06, Alexander Stillich wrote: > Hi! > > Is there a KDE BitTorrent client available / in the making? I'm interested > in writing one using libbt, but > I'm new to KDE-coding, so maybe i could use some help. Just wanted to check > out if somebody is doing > something similar... > > Regards, > Alex >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<