List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: patch for DragonFly support in Ksysguardd
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-01-10 18:39:47

Hi Dave,

On Saturday 10 January 2004 20:18, David Leimbach wrote:
> Here is a new patch from a few minutes ago that seems to incorporate
> your latest changes for FreeBSD.

I don't have any problems with your patch applied when building/using on
FreeBSD 5.2.

I cannot currently test it on FreeBSD 4.9, but assuming it is non intrusive
there, I think you can commit the change. You've wrapped it well enough to
only cause yourself (DragonFly users) problems ;)

A.

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap@lspace.org