List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Someone is researching your background
From:       WOMC SUPPORT <support () womexch ! org>
Date:       2004-01-01 1:16:57

Someone has just begun to research your background via our website.

This email has been automatically sent to you so as to make you aware that your \
background is being looked into.

The popularity of our website is currently growing at a very rapid rate.

If another person begins to research you in the future we will again inform you via \
email.

You may learn about the research being done here:
http://womc.info/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=kde-devel@kde.org

If you do not want to be informed when users research you please add yourself to our \
Do Not Email List here: \
http://womc.info/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=kde-devel@kde.org&c=true

Sincerely,

WOMC Support Department