List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Patch for kdebackgammon
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2003-12-27 0:54:44

On Friday 26 December 2003 21:55, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday 27 December 2003 04:04, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > I have posted this to kde-games-devel some days ago, but the list is
> > moderated and it has not yet shown up. Besides, I am not subscibed to the
> > list, so checking it through the archive is boring.
> > Can somebody give me advice on the following?
>
> hrm... doesn't this break the ability to scale the board, as it no longer
> uses the scale factor (sf), or is the board font already scaled properly at
> this point?

Well, the fact is that the font is not scaled at all. Only the reserved space
for the text, so this hardly matters. I have put some code to also give a
minimum size for the board, to partly address that.
But I think the board drawing code needs some more work anyway.
The dice, for example can get too small, particularly the score multiplier,
which should have a larger minimum size.
If this is ok, I can work on the code some more.
Luciano
--
Luciano Montanaro //
                \X/ mikelima@virgilio.it