List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: [kde-linux] KDE 3.1.4 + CVS now remembers virtual desktop]
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-12-24 3:54:19

Michael Pyne wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 December 2003 19:59, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>>Lubos Lunak wrote:
>>
>>> 'Store window settings' turned on for the application (in the Alt+F3
>>>menu)?
>>
>>I'm not much on hotkeys.  I don't get anything for <Alt><F3>.
>

> It gives you the menu that you get when you right-click on the Application
> title bar, under the Advanced sub-menu.

It is slightly different in 3.1.4 (I only have a test install of 3.2) but yes that seems
to work.  But, this is another thing that you can turn on but can't turn off.

My original question is how to control this, how can I turn this off.  I can't even figure
out how it works.  The window size is written to the apps: "*rc", but which virtual
desktop to use isn't.

--
JRT