List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to install kde-i18n?
From:       "Friedrich W. H.  Kossebau" <Friedrich.W.H () Kossebau ! de>
Date:       2003-12-22 11:29:00

Am Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003 17:19 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Sonntag 21 Dezember 2003 16:14 schrieb Friedrich W. H.  Kossebau:
> > I see. Why is there no deprecated tag, then? ;)
> >
> > Works fine otherwise (except i18n, that is). :)
>
> Well, unsermake got a quite huge TODO file and the list of contributors is
> quite limited. But in this case the bug is simply because of a bug in
> kde-i18n itself that relies on automake.

No offense then. :) I only never heard that unsermake is not feature complete
and was astonished to see it not working with kde-i18n. A grep for i18n in
the unsermake CVS did not come up with any comment and google was silent
about it, too. (which TODO file? kdenonbeta/unsermake/TODO is not that huge I
think ;)

So, anyway, wish you and all nice holidays, my hard disk for development
started to be incooperative yesterday (journal 601) so I will drop any coding
for now and head to my parents to be a nice son. :)

See you

Friedrich