List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't get global (mouse)-events
From:       Andreas Trink <atrink () utanet ! at>
Date:       2003-12-21 13:29:03

Am Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003 23:37 schrieb Waldo Bastian:

Thanks for your hint, now I am a little bit further. I am using now ..

kapp->installX11EventFilter( this );
 XGrabButton(qt_xdisplay(), 1 /*AnyButton*/, 24 /*AnyModifier*/,
 			 qt_xrootwin(),  true, ButtonPressMask, GrabModeAsync,
               		GrabModeAsync, None, None );

and I get indeed the events regardsless where I am klicking at AND without
blocking other applications.

Andreas