List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Middle-clicking in Konqueror sometimes goes to whatever is in
From:       "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm () usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2003-12-17 2:27:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

El mar, 16-12-2003 a las 21:06, Henrique Pinto escribió:
> On Tuesday 16 December 2003 23:26, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:
> > Or perhaps someone can write a kicker module that allows me to do so!
> > This would satisfy my searching needs =)
>
> I'm curious: how would a kicker (!) module (re-)enable middle click search
> in Konqueror?

No.  I meant like a 48x48 Google icon I can put on Kicker, that left
clicking on it would open Google, and middle-clicking on it would open
gg:<whatever_is_in_clipboard>

=)

It should be REALLY, REALLY easy to do.  Grab the selection or primary
clipboards, and run kfmexec openURL gg:<grabbedtext>
But I don't know how to develop for KDE =(

--
	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)
	GPG key ID: keyserver.net C1033CAD