List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Native Widgets for OpenOffice
From:       Jan Holesovsky <kendy () artax ! karlin ! mff ! cuni ! cz>
Date:       2003-12-16 16:21:42

Hi!

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Luciano Montanaro wrote:

> > On December 12, 2003 9:56 am, Andrea Bergia wrote:
> > > See this link:
> > > http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/

> It should not be too hard to do it though, probably the QStyle/KStyle classes
> have all that is needed.

Really, it was finally not that hard:)

A Christmas present for you:
  http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/cuckooo/screenshots/OOo-KDE-NWF.jpg

OpenOffice.org 1.1 with KDE native widget support. Just pushbuttons so far
and the hit test is not reimplemented, but you could like the screenshot.

I will publish the patch and a how-to-get-it procedure in a day or two.

Bye,
Jan