Hi! On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Andrea Bergia wrote: > http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/ > Do someone (more competent than me :-) ) plan to pick up the QT/KDE > version of OpenOffice's widgets? It will be really nice to have OO fit > into the desktop nicely... http://kde.openoffice.org/index.html might be interesting for you. I just wanted to announce the KDE Itegration incubator project, so I will take the chance to do it here:) Maybe you remember cuckooo (http://kde.openoffice.org/cuckooo/index.html, previously http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/cuckooo/), a KPart allowing OOo to be embedded in the Konqueror window (as a viewer). It evolved into OpenOffice.org Qt port (http://kde.openoffice.org/ooo-qt/index.html) and the development continues. KDE Integration is an official Incubator project, which means that it was accepted by the OpenOffice.org comunity and if it continues well, it will have a chance to be promoted to the accepted projects. In the meantime you can help with the development. You can subscribe to its mailing lists (http://kde.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList), download the sources and code. I added a KDE Native Widget Framework subproject to the main page as well. It has not started yet, but if there is a volunteer to make his piece of work on it, he is very welcome and I'll try my best to help him. Best regards, Jan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<