On December 10, 2003 10:51 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > > Hi, > > > > What's the best way to show a QImage inside a KHTMLPart? I figure I can > > write the QImage out to disk, and then point the HTML at that for an > > image source. Should I use a KTempFile? > > > > At first, I thought I could use the QMimeSourceFactory class, but it > > doesn't look like that is the way the KHTML part works. Is that correct? > > The image is too big to use a data: protocol URL. > > > > Is there a better way? I was looking for this for a long time for Kopete too. The lack of the ability to use a QImage or QPixmap for a HTML image in KHTML is severely limiting. The only way I could figure out was the way you described, saving it to a temp file. Ideally, I wish there was a QPixmap / QImage constructor for HTMLImageElement. Then you could just append it into the DOM. Such a thing would need to assign some random string for the src paramater, but I think that's not such a big deal. -- There's no place like 127.0.0.1 http://www.keirstead.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<