List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror search providers and two argumentable shortcuts
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () websites ! pl>
Date:       2003-12-06 14:34:01

Hi,
I was wondering whtehr it was possible to add twoargumentable shortcuts to
konqueror before 3.2, ex:
We have a multi lingual dictionary in .pl and instead of making
pl-en,pl-de,pl-fr,pl-ru,pl-ua,pl-he,pl-el
i could make one shortcut:
pldict:<word>|<language>
(First argument is the word, second the alnguage, only the separator sign
might be discussable, but I though | is the least used symbol when searching
for translations).
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban@pld-linux.org