On Saturday 29 November 2003 20:16, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Am Samstag 29 November 2003 19:57 schrieb Nicolas Goutte: > > Which KDE? Does it happen only for fish? > > fish calls file(1) for the files, and that one got no concept of our > mimetypes > > Greetings, Stephan Well so we are missing transparency here. Any way to work around this? fish is such a great way to access files on another host. -- cu ferdinand http://www.goesing.at >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<