List:       kde-devel
Subject:    3.2 Beta bugs and comments.
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-11-25 1:54:39

Now that I have undated my CVS, the menus and Control Center are now fixed.

Two problems which I have found:

1.	I haven't been able to find any GUI in Control Center modules where I can set the text
color for the desktop.  That white type on the gray background was real easy to read. :-)

NOTE: editing the: "kdesktoprc" file still sets it OK.

2.	When I right click a data file, the option: "Edit File Type..." is missing.  IMO, this
was not a good idea.  Unless there is something else added that I didn't find yet, this
means that I can NOT edit my file association options unless I know the MIME type -- the
only thing which I can do is add an application to open a MIME type.

--
JRT