List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can document issue numbers be updated?
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-22 1:34:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 21 November 2003 19.37, David Jarvie wrote:
> During the string freeze, can document issue numbers and dates be changed?
 mean the stuff such as <date>2003-01-01</date> and
> <releaseinfo>1.00.00</releaseinfo>. Presumably these aren't translated (but

 maybe they are??).

They are not messages in the translation templates, so if that's the *only*
change in the file, it's ok to commit.  If you have anything else to change
or update for the release though, send me a diff and I'll add it to my
growing collection.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts