Please joing the koffice-devel mailing list (See http://www.kde.org/mailinglists Archive: http://lists.kde.org ) Have a nice day! On Thursday 13 November 2003 19:04, Dan Ostrowski wrote: > Greets all, > > My name is Dan Ostrowski and I'm looking to join the Karbon14 developement > team. I've been working on learning the code, but in the meantime I > recently did a list of suggestions for GUI and general useability in > Karbon14. The rest of the team suggested I pass it on to you. > > I think there is a LOT of potential in this program, and if we listen to > the user base we can make it a "best of breed" program for vector > illustration. I asked several linux artists, and several forums of artists, > what the needs were for a vector drawing application. The suggestions I > submit are a composite of my own reasearch and views with these community > ideas. > > http://dan.ostrowski.cc/suggestions.html > > > regards, > > dan > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<