List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Suggestions for Karbon14
From:       Dan Ostrowski <dan () ostrowski ! cc>
Date:       2003-11-13 17:53:38

Greets all,

My name is Dan Ostrowski and I'm looking to join the Karbon14 developement
team. I've been working on learning the code, but in the meantime I recently
did a list of suggestions for GUI and general useability in Karbon14.  The
rest of the team suggested I pass it on to you.

I think there is a LOT of potential in this program, and if we listen to the
user base we can make it a "best of breed" program for vector illustration. I
asked several linux artists, and several forums of artists, what the needs
were for a vector drawing application. The suggestions I submit are a
composite of my own reasearch and views with these community ideas.

http://dan.ostrowski.cc/suggestions.html

regards,

dan