Rocco Charamella wrote: > I hope this is the right place for this. I'm not a developer but a user who's > taken the plunge and installed KDE 3.1.9 as my main desktop. So, I'm using it > on a daily basis. I wanted to give someone feedback based on what I'm seeing. > I'm on Suse 8.2, I used the rpms provided on the kde site to upgrade. > > So far, the main thing that's not working in Flash in Konqeror. It seems to > see all the mozilla folders correctly and even show the plugin, but when I go > to a flash page, I get a blank white space. Same page in Mozilla shows the > movie. Is this a bug or something incorrect in my setup? This might be a development issue. To have a common reference: 1. Where did you get flash? 2 Does: http://www.eye4u.com/ work OK? I installed the download from: http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/alternates/ and it appears to work OK although I have had problems with previous versions. -- JRT >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<