List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for kpercentage.
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-13 1:32:30

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 01:00:58AM +0100, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Le Thursday 13 November 2003 00:48, Oswald Buddenhagen a écrit :
> > not must, but can. saves memory, is faster.
> > simply use 'this' as the parent and use it for all three line edits.
>
> Ok I understand.
> So it's right it's better.
>
> I created a new patch

yup. even though i'd put the creation of the validator before the first
block to make things look uniformly. :)
btw, i don't comment about the semanticts of the patch, as i don't even
know what this app is for. :)=
for the record, this is the type of patch i consider the review
compulsion ridiculous for. on the bright side, you learned something.
:)

greetings