On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 11:11:13PM +0100, Laurent Montel wrote: > Percentage programm use just int value. > So we can use kintvalidator. > > Could you look at this patch, and say me if I can commit it, please. > maybe i'm mistaken, but i see no particular reason to use an own validator for every line edit ... greetings -- Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<