List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konq not playing flash
From:       Rocco Charamella <rcharamella () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-11-12 17:54:11

I hope this is the right place for this. I'm not a developer but a user who's
taken the plunge and installed KDE 3.1.9 as my main desktop. So, I'm using it
on a daily basis. I wanted to give someone feedback based on what I'm seeing.
I'm on Suse 8.2, I used the rpms provided on the kde site to upgrade.

So far, the main thing that's not working in Flash in Konqeror. It seems to
see all the mozilla folders correctly and even show the plugin, but when I go
to a flash page, I get a blank white space. Same page in Mozilla shows the
movie. Is this a bug or something incorrect in my setup?

Thanks and keep up the great work.