List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE core modules
From:       Matthias Lechner <matthias () lmme ! de>
Date:       2003-11-11 22:05:23

Hi,

you might want to take a look at this guide:
http://developer.kde.org/build/newbie_build_cvs.html

[...]
Repeat the "cvs co" command for each of the following modules.

arts
kdelibs
kdebase
kdesdk

The modules we've downloaded so far are "critical" modules, meaning without
them, you cannot build and install the rest of the KDE modules. (Note:
Actually, kdesupport and kdesdk are not critical to building the rest of the
KDE modules, but in order to use the kde-build command, which I'll describe
later, you need them, so they are "critical" to my technique.)
[...]

Greetings
-Matthias-