List:       kde-devel
Subject:    problem assigning styles
From:       Bernd Pol <bernd.pol () online ! de>
Date:       2003-11-07 5:52:36

Hi all,

there is another KDE CVS related problem here, I don't find any solution
for.
I am not able to re-assign Keramik style to a few applications, most
notably the Configure Panel and KDevelop. They always revert to an old
KDE default style. This applies to the style settings only, color and
windows decorations do work properly.

The problem may be related to some style changes I did a few days
before, when  KDEDIR and PATH were not set properly and might have
caused some settings being recorded in another directory. I used
KDevelop and Configure Panel that time.

Even a change of KDEHOME and a complete reinstall of KDevelop did not
help. kbuildsycoca and deleting of the .qt directory had no effect on
that either.

Question: Where are the styles supposed to be recorded (out of KDEHOME)?
Are there any temporaries I might have overlooked?

Bernd