List:       kde-devel
Subject:    make install error
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <pmg () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2003-11-03 17:47:10

I have Qt and KDE rpm's installed on my i686 Red Hat 9.
My KDE version is 3.1.4 and Qt is 3.1.2.
Every time i try to do a make install of a KDE application i got this error:

cp -p /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/kcachegrind/common
cp: omitting directory `/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common'
make[3]: *** [install-docs] Error 1

Of course where is kcachegrind is the name of the application i'm trying to
install.

I have no idea on how to workaround on this.

Cheers,
Paulo

--
KMail - The supreme eMail client