List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Anoncvs servers
From:       Charles Thorpe <cthorp () globalnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-10-31 0:03:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

For the last 2 days I can't get an update from any of the anoncvs
servers. On the odd occasions this has happened before there's
usually a mention in one of the mailing lists, but it it seems no-one
else has a problem.

I can ping anoncvs.kde.org, but not connect, kdecvs.student.utwente.nl
does allow a connection but appears not to have any updates since I
last updated. All the others mentioned on http://developer.kde.org/
source/anoncvs.html appear to be down (not pingable).

Could anyone confirm (and feed my paranoia!) or is this just a glitch?
TIA.
--
Regards, Charles

cthorp at globalnet dot co dot uk