List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: REMINDER: CVS is frozen for everything but bugfixing
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-28 19:24:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 14.22, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2003 7:04 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
>

> > Just a friendly reminder: the cvs HEAD is frozen for features
> > and string changes.
>

> Does string freeze include the help center index.docbook files?

Yes, CVS is string frozen for docs too, with one exception: As done for the
3.0 and 3.1 releases, I will accept and hold patches for docs, and commit
them on the last commit day.

This lets us get in updated English documentation, without disturbing
translators by constantly breaking the freeze.  These will still be available
for translation in the 3.2.x branch.

Also, fixing actual broken things is OK, although, please post a patch for
review before committing.

And yes, all the above applies to Kopete (and all other docs) too.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/