List:       kde-devel
Subject:    posix_memalign () from /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4
From:       koen muylkens <koen.muylkens () esat ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2003-10-28 9:18:01

I'm the developer of TuxSaver which is a 3D screensaver for KDE.
(http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=4773)

TuxSaver always ran fine on KDE 3.0.x.
Recently I'v upgraded from mandrake 9.1 to mandrake 9.2, and TuxSaver crashes
everytime.

Gdb gives this output:
  0x4080d8e1 in posix_memalign () from /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4
  (gdb) bt
  #0  0x4080d8e1 in posix_memalign () from /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4
  #1  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Can anybody help me or give me some more information about what the problem
could be ?
Could this be a problem with KDE ?
I worked on TuxSaver quiet some time , so I would like it to be working on
recent versions of KDE too.

Thanks,