List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: system tray cvs-HEAD
From:       <hephooey_dev () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2003-10-28 5:25:25

Hi,

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 03:22, Vladimir Lazarenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it only me or system tray is losing icons?
> It seems that over time icons are gone from system tray when applications
> are  still running. Not really handy for traffic/cpu monitors really :-)

It also happens to me, kde 3.1 works well, I think the problem is for CVS
only, programs using kde's own system tray class are not affected, gtk
programs like gaim are not affected too, only those qt programs, psi for
example, tried to dock into the tray using there own code seem to be
affected. Is there a standard example for qt to implement freedesktop's
system tray spec? I'm trying to add a system tray in my own qt program, and
suffered from the losing icon problem:(

--
Best Regards,
LR