List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror toolbar button
From:       Garett Shulman <shulmang () colorado ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-25 17:52:08

Hello, I have created servicemenus for konqueror file broswer that allow
files or directories to be played or enqueued in xmms. I run konqueror
on a tablet and cannot right click with the stylus to get the context
menu. So, I would like to add two buttons to the konqueror toolbar to
acomplish this functionality. I have read the writing plugins for kde
applications tutorial. Is a plugin for konqueror the appropriate path
for me to take? How does my plugin know what files or folders are
selected in konqueror file browser? Any suggestions are greatly
appreciated. Thanks a lot. -Garett