List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Accel or keyPressEvent
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-23 14:39:35

Perhaps you can debug with xev (run from a konsole is better.)

You could see what pressing which key makes. Perhaps you could understand
better.

(You could also look at this article in German:
http://www.linux-user.de/ausgabe/2003/10/078-answergirl/
It is mainly about the compose key but it also shows the finer tricks of the
keyboard on X-Window.)

Have a nice day!

PS.: no I  have not tried kcalc, as I suppose that you mean the one of KDE
3.2. However I do not have KDE 3.2.