List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde-traffic hiatus
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-10-19 12:56:04

Greetings,

I regret to say that due to several factors, I will be going on indefinite
hiatus from maintaining the kde-traffic newsletter.  I'm also going to stop
pretending to be maintaining kmidi, as I haven't been able to do near as much
as I'd like to.

Frankly, I need to get my priorities in order.  Work comes first, KDE a
distant fourth or fifth.  I like the project, I think it has great potential,
and I'll probably be writing some apps for it as the muse strikes.  I'll even
contribute patches if there's something that I really need.  But I just have
too many irons in the fire.  There are a lot of things that I want to
accomplish in life, and frankly spending too much time on KDE isn't going to
get me any nearer to accomplishing those goals.

If someone else would like to take over, be my guest.

To those who supported me while I did this, thanks.  You know who you are and
it's very much appreciated.  To those who didn't, thanks for nothing, and you
know who you are as well.

Be seeing you around.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
Life is one long struggle in the dark. -- Titus Lucretius Carus

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore