List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't compile kdeextragear-1 (HEAD)
From:       Andreas Hartmann <andihartmann () freenet ! de>
Date:       2003-10-17 6:40:33

Am Freitag, 17. Oktober 2003 06:22 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> Scott Newton wrote:
> >aclocal: configure.in: 899: macro `AM_PATH_OGG' not found in library
> >aclocal: configure.in: 901: macro `AM_PATH_VORBIS' not found in library
>
> Do you have your libvorbis-devel and libogg-devel (or equivalent) packages
> installed? Those two should install the proper .m4 files for autoconf.

I've got the same problem. The *.m4-files are installed in /usr/share/local/
aclocal, but they don't have the variables AM_PATH_* defined.

I've got the actual stable version 1.0.

Besides that: Why is this needed? There are other products, like
kdemultimedia, which use this library too and which have no problems.

Kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann